Vinyl Wraps for your bus, RV or other large vehicle provide a way to visually standout. Seeking to wrap your Bus/RV can be for personal reasons, paint protection or to create visual recognition for your business.
3M Preferred Graphic Installers
MidCoast Customs, as 3M preferred graphic installers, has the experience and eye to produce exactly what you seek in a wrap. There are many, many options to choose from. Below are a few questions to ask yourself to determine what type of wrap you want as well as for us to get a better idea of price.
Thinking of Wrapping Your RV or Bus?
- Type of RV or Bus – Touring Bus, Class A, Travel Bus, Fifth Wheel, Shuttle Bus, Etc. What is the make, year & model.
- Size of RV or Bus- What Length and height.
- What Do You Want Wrapped? You have the option of a full wrap, specific sides wrapped, perforated window graphics, the hood wrapped and more.
- Do You Have A Specific Design In Mind? Do you have a design or would you like us to create a design for you?
- What Is Your Desired Timeline? Is there a project deadline?
These are some things to consider when seeking to get a wrap designed and installed. We have a huge library of colors, textures, print options and finishes, as well as a graphic design team that can work with you to create a unique and stand out design.
How much will it cost to wrap an RV or Bus?
Project details are essential in properly quoting a large RV or Bus wrap. MidCoast Customs typically quotes on price per square foot. The cost can range from $6-$15 per square foot. This really depends on the details required for the wrap. We are happy to gather all of the necessary details and properly quote you.
Give us a call or stop by our shop to speak with us directly. We are happy to show you color/texture options and show you some of our work.